Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chiang Mai in a nutshell

I simply love love loved Chiang Mai.


I've heard from people that 3-4 days suffice whereas others have said 3 weeks should be spent here.
If you love sitting in cafes with or without company Chiang Mai has an abundance of options.
The street food is divine and you can splurge on beautiful paintings to souvenirs to great food on walking street on the weekends.
Had I not planned on quite a few diving expeditions, and kitesurfing course as well as wake boarding I'd have done some hiking, elephant trekking, downhill mountain biking and rafting in Chiang Mai as well as visiting more temples but as time is limited I need to restrain myself.


So here a summary of Chiang Mai in pictures and video.



Food video :)



P.S. I miss Khao Soi...
A typical lil cozy cafe
White temple at Chiang Rai



Deep frying noodles or pork for Khao Soi :)

Heaven...


Khao Soi - my love!!!
Sunday night market in Chiang Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment